Employment Opportunities At PMHA
Pilot Mound Hockey Academy Resident Life / Dorm Coordinator
Exciting Career Opportunity
Pilot Mound Hockey Academy (PMHA) is accepting applications for a dynamic and energetic Female Resident Life / Dorn Coordinator (RLC). PMHA is an academic based, 10-month private, hockey school, located in Pilot Mound Manitoba. This full time, live-in position (September 1, 2020 through to June 30, 2021) oversees all tasks and activities related to the residence life experience for the 40 male and female PMHA student athletes, aged 15-18, living in dormitory style accommodations.
The RLC will stay onsite at the residence and work with the PMHA Management Team to maintain a safe, healthy, engaging and rewarding residential experience. The RLC must be willing to take a proactive, energetic, hands-on approach to working with the student athletes in order to create engagement and a positive residence culture, resolve problems and conflicts and to offer academic, moral, social and disciplinary guidance as needed.
The RLC will be proactive, energetic, organized and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Further, this individual must be resilient and reliable, while demonstrating an ability to build a strong community culture within a residential environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate sound judgment and thoughtful decision-making skills.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum one year of directly related experience demonstrating a commitment to providing a supportive, inclusive community for student athletes to live, learn and flourish
- Demonstrated understanding of student athlete needs and experiences
- Demonstrated leadership and conflict resolution, mediation, crisis management, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, organizational and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to affect influence
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a current Criminal and Child and Adult Abuse Registry Check
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Please direct your inquiry and/or resume to Ginger Collins, PMHA at email@example.com For more info call 204-825-7667. Deadline for applications is June 17th, 2020