Pilot Mound Hockey Academy is excited to announce that the 2020-21 season will begin with exhibition action within the Province of Manitoba starting October 1st. PMHA was approved to move into Phase 3 of the Hockey Manitoba Return-to-Play plan after submitting PMHA’s own Return-to-Play.
The safety of players, coaches, and fans is the number one priority for the Buffaloes, Hockey Manitoba, and the Canadian Sports School Hockey League. To ensure a safe environment for the whole family, PMHA and the CSSHL have come up with a Return-to-Play guideline that was approved by the Province of Manitoba.
While attending a PMHA game:
- Doors will open 30 minutes before puck drop
- Fans are encouraged to wear masks in the arena where distancing is not possible
- Fans will be asked to remain seated during the game unless going to the washroom or concessions
- Fans are encouraged to sit socially distanced from people outside their household
- Capacity will be strictly monitored. (50 inside, 50 upstairs, 50 ice level)
- All fans must use the self-assessment took prior to attending games and if feeling unwell please stay home. (all fans will be asked to check-in at the ticket gate)
PMHA exhibition schedule for the 2020/21 season will be released in the near future.
PMHA will anxiously await Phase 4, which includes interprovincial travel. (which will mean CSSHL action will begin).
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com