HOCKEY ACADEMY MISSION STATEMENT
TRUE INNER STRENGTH
To provide a professional, education based hockey program, richly embedded in community values, where players will develop multiple skills both on and off the ice; allowing them to learn life lessons and grow as respected individuals.
OUR CORE VALUES
At Pilot Mound Hockey Academy we truly believe that the real strength of a player comes from the core values they possess.
Its what we believe, and its what we teach!
Integrity and Accountability
- To acknowledge and assume responsibility for our action and decisions.
- To develop self-discipline for personal success
- To be open and willing to learn
- To promote a true education based hockey program; believing that academics and hockey are both an essential component to successful development of self and others.
- To develop future leaders emulating competence, character, courage and compassion.
- To understand the importance of belonging to community and contributing to society in a positive environment. To learn the positive impact and good citizenship of participating in community events.
- To provide opportunity to participate in a volunteer role, promoting individual growth and learning.
- To be good role models within the community.
Teamwork & Respect:
- To model a high level of respect to yourself and others.
- To build a positive, supportive team environment, incorporating passion, fairness, determination and fostering strong sportsmanship values.
- Inspiring the team to be the best they can be, winning and losing with dignity and respect.